For unknown reasons to $BTS holders, Community and greater industry, Poloniex LLC have disabled their wallet for maintenance reasons a few days ago.
Ever since the Circle acquisition of Poloniex LLC in 2018, everybody noticed changes and improvements in Poloniex operations. Fortunately, Circle is having professional team and respect it’s corporate users, so we
Current status/ETA ?
- We can’t provide an ETA at this moment to the BitShares users
- 02. August 2019. we have reached out to Poloniex(Circle) by their regular support channel requesting technical contact for the blockchain integrations ( using one of bitshares.org team accounts registered at their exchange)
- 03. August 2019 we have received technical contact from Poloniex(Circle) and we are currently communicating to solve the maintenance issue.
Please, be patient and more updates will follow.
- DATE: August 15, 2019High Frequency Trading API for Bitshares
- DATE: August 15, 2019Announcement of cn-vote Union: Re-evaluation of our support of Worker Proposals
- DATE: August 12, 2019New BSIP - Margin Call Fee
- DATE: August 9, 2019[Worker Proposal] - Walle7 Mobile and Desktop BitShares GUI
- DATE: July 29, 2019[Committee Member] - bitProfessor's proposal to join the bitshares committee