BitShares home website will be switched offline on 30th April 2020 (08:00 UTC) for system and website maintenance. This is due to the website requiring a makeover including updated content that will align to current consensus, and also vast improvements to the underlying infrastructure with main focus on security.
Note that the main reference UI at https://wallet.bitshares.org, email services as any other services and our lines of support continue to operate unaffected during the website maintenance period.
Notice for main reference UI users: Full history/full accounting report is not available at the moment due to maintenance on our infrastructure and ElasticSearch database. We expect it to be back online by early May.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused, and thank you for your patience.
- DATE: May 25, 2020[Poll] BAIP6: BTS-DEX economic model
- DATE: April 29, 2020[Worker Proposal] Marketing: Full time Marketing team
- DATE: April 17, 2020[Poll] BAIP2: Reform on bitEUR feed price mechanism
- DATE: April 3, 2020[Worker Proposal] 201910-bsip70 - Peer-to-Peer Leveraged Trading
- DATE: April 2, 2020[Committee Member] - Proposal for "agorise" to join the Bitshares Committee