BitShares core recently gave some sneak-peak info about BitShares core 5.0 release, via the community Telegram. Rapid progression is occurring since consensus fixes happened earlier in July with 4.0 release.
Looking at the release notes for 5.0 there are AMM (Liquidity Pool), Removal of Liquid BTS from Voting (Only stake-lock), and many more… Therefore some professional additions to DeFi essentials are coming up within 2 weeks. You’ll find links to technical details below.
- Market making (AMM) aka liquidity pool & mining https://github.com/bitshares/bitshares-core/issues/2260
- More details https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=32629.0
Gateways, API owners, Seed nodes and Witnesses will have to update the code before 30. September.
- DATE: September 14, 2020[Witness Proposal] witness.hope
- DATE: September 2, 2020[POLL]BAIP10 : Set Margin Call Fee Ratio
- DATE: August 19, 2020[Witness Proposal] xiuxiu-witness
- DATE: August 17, 2020Not enough witnesses producing feed price for bitRUBLE
- DATE: August 14, 2020[Poll] Plan C: release new version with the unplanned features processed