Binance have expanded their stablecoin trade offerings by adding BTS/USDT and BTS/BUSD pairs. 3 other coins joined BTS Core token in the listing which you can view in the original Binance annoucement.
Although BTS is not new on Binance, previously the only pairs available were BTC or ETH. So the opening up of Tether (USDT) and Binance stablecoin BUSD makes BTS core tokens all the more accessible to traders, businesses, entrepreneurs, and users alike.
This good news comes in a line of recent new BTS core token listings including one recently in Singapore. So again credit goes out to the community and progress of BitShares blockchain over the past 12 months or more. A better reputation of the technology, and management of a project that has been operating for over half a decade is starting to be heard.
Quoted for your convenience:
Binance will open trading for BTS/USDT, BTS/BUSD, BNT/USDT, BNT/BUSD, ICX/BUSD and LSK/USDT trading pairs at 2020/02/06 10:00 AM (UTC).
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. Binance will make best efforts to choose high quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!
- DATE: May 25, 2020[Poll] BAIP6: BTS-DEX economic model
- DATE: April 29, 2020[Worker Proposal] Marketing: Full time Marketing team
- DATE: April 17, 2020[Poll] BAIP2: Reform on bitEUR feed price mechanism
- DATE: April 3, 2020[Worker Proposal] 201910-bsip70 - Peer-to-Peer Leveraged Trading
- DATE: April 2, 2020[Committee Member] - Proposal for "agorise" to join the Bitshares Committee